Public Relations and Communications Officer
- Post Date:March 10, 2022
- Views 937
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the post of Public Relations and Communications Officer.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Public Relations/Marketing.
- Be computer literate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of two years proven experience in public relations.
- Initiative, creativity and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Assist in coordinating all public relations activities of the Council.
- Handling of emails and enquiries from the stake holders, public and the press.
- Developing a media relations strategy.
- Participate in the preparation of publicity and information material for the Council.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above post should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae,certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 11″ of March 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.