Provincial Projects Facilitator (Part-time) (Matabeleland North)
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 447
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A national Faith Based Organisation involved in development, advocacy and humanitarian work seeks the services of implementation staff.
Purpose of the position
The Provincial Projects Facilitator will provide overall leadership, management and technical guidance to ensure the achievement of the organization’s objectives and delivery of programs and projects outcomes in Matabeleland North Province reporting to the Programmes Team Leader.
- Provide leadership in the preparation and implementation of the Annual /Provincial Regional Work Plan and budget, based on the approved National Annual Work plan and budget;
- Spearhead regional programme development based on applicable local and international policy and practice norms and standards;
- Develop and execute strategies to mobilise and capacitate regional church structures to actively drive regional programs and processes;
- Undertake regular context monitoring and risk analysis and adjust programs strategies accordingly;
- Prepare timely and quality program implementation reports for submission to the Team Leader in accordance with organizational reporting procedures;
- Undertake regular consultation, and mapping and analysis of stakeholder interests and concerns in relation to the organization’s regional and national programs;
- Develop and implement a regional partnership and networking strategy informed by the organization’s strategy and standards;
- Establish a niche area for the region and undertake innovative policy research and advocacy on strategic issues;
- Develop and operationalize a regional knowledge management system with a functional database that tracks the numeral presence and development/growth of the organization;
- Identify resource mobilization opportunities and develop successful project proposals in consultation with the Research unit;
- Ensure that the cross-cutting themes of gender, protection, research, ecumenical liaison, and organizational sustainability are integrated in the work of the organization;
- Working closely with the Team Leader to effectively and efficiently coordinate all special projects implemented in the province;
- Maintain records, with support of the Administrative Assistant, on technical and financial aspects of organizational operations, including monitoring of activities and their outcomes, as well as minutes, decisions and recommendations of meetings and workshops;
- Supervise and develop regional staff and volunteer in line with institutional HR policy;
Desired Qualifications, technical skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, Social Work or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in programming, community development and/ or project management;
- Proven experience working on protection projects;
- Good training and facilitation skills;
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Can fluently converse in Ndebele, Nambya, Tonga and Shona and strong in English communication;
- Driver’s Licence a must;
- Ability to ride a motorcycle.
Applications, clearly indicating position being applied for, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned certificates and a scanned recommendation letter from your church leader should be sent via email to [email protected] Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Preference is for candidates already residing in the Province.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 3 August 2021 (4pm)
Related Jobs (27)
Head of Project (Harare) – Forecast Based Action (FbA) on October 16, 2021 Full Time