Provincial Maternal & Child Health Officers (PMCHO)
- Post Date:August 2, 2022
- Views 161
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
REPORTS TO: PROVINCIAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR
STATION: Manicaland Province; Harare Provincial Medical Directorate; Bulawayo Provincial Medical Directorate; Mashonaland East Province; Mashonaland Central Province
- Coordinate the planning of family and child health programmes in the province and ensure their effective implementation at the operation level.
- Monitor and evaluate progress in the implementation of family and child health programmes and prepare regular progress reports.
- In consultation with the Principal Medical Director review, as appropriate, policies that affect implementation and outcome of the programme areas.
- Plan, organise and undertake in service and other appropriate training for health workers at the middles and senior levels.
- Promote, conduct and commission appropriate research on locally identifiable FCH problems.
- Mobilizing and equitably distributing FCH resources.
- Liaise as appropriate with provincial hospital specialist and other sector Ministries, NGOs, Parastatals and Donor Agencies on policy and other programme issues pertaining to FCH.
- Weekly work plan
- Timely costed monthly, quarterly, annual plans and reports which include input, output & outcome indicators; workshop.
- Performance appraisal reports
- Working within an approved budget
- Monthly human and financial status report including human resource training development plan
- Support and supervision schedules
- Safety of government assets/resources
- Client satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MBChB degree from a reputable University.
- Post Graduate training in Public Health at Masters Level a must.(PED
- At least 3 years’ post-graduate work experience as a GMO.
- Recognized training in Family and Child Health Care, TB and HIV.
- Proficiency in Computer packages.
- Current registration with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
Prospective candidates will be subjected to mandatory psychometric tests.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the post s are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 8 August 2022 to
The Executive Director
Health Service Board
Old Parirenyatwa Hospital
Send application and resume to E-Mail: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (6)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time