- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 420
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: Technical Director
Location: Chitungwiza, Zimbabwe
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Provincial Program Manager (PPM) is accountable for all provincial deliverables, outputs, targets and must assure the quality and fidelity of implementation of all program activities at provincial and district levels (facility and community). S/he is responsible for organisational representation to MOHCC at provincial level to the PMD and other stakeholders, and to leverage on networks with DHEs to facilitate the work of all district teams.
- Support the Technical Director in strategic program development for the province and districts;
- Support the TD in developing the annual program budget and workplan for the province for all activities in consultation with district teams;
- Support the TD in developing capacity building plans, tools, and implementation SOPs for all provincial and district teams;
- Coordinate, build and maintain relationships with Provincial Health Executive (MoHCC) and other stakeholders for efficient HIV, TB, and TB/HIV program implementation;
- Review, approve, and timely submit consolidated reports on management of resources from district teams;
- Support the PHE in implementing and monitoring the minimum package of services in HIV, TB, TB/HIV prevention, treatment, treatment monitoring, care, support, and retention in care;
- Manage OPHID provincial and district program resources to ensure efficient and effective resources in line with OPHID policies, USAID rules and regulations, and other applicable donor rules;
- Support, supervise and performance manage the OPHID district teams in rolling out the minimum package of HIV, TB, and TB/HIV services, and ensure that activities are implemented with fidelity at district, facility, and community levels;
- Support the district teams to implement the minimum package of services for managing and monitoring patients on ART, TB treatment, and TPT, and retaining PLHIV in care at facility and community levels;
- Support district teams to implement comprehensive cervical cancer screening and treatment activities for WLHIV in line with established SOPs at facility and community levels;
- Support the DSIEO in the implementation of all SIE activities within the districts;
- Work with the SIE Manager in supporting DSIE Officers to timely report and perform data quality activities for all data reported in OPHID.
- A degree in Health Sciences;
- Postgraduate qualifications in public health, management, or related field;
- Additional qualification in monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis will be an added advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the MoHCC structures at district or provincial levels (DMO or PMNCHO);
- At least 3 years’ Experience within USAID/PEPFAR funded programs, and minimum one-year team management experience in such programs;
- Experience in HIV management and HIV Care and Treatment programs and in-depth knowledge of national ART guidelines;
- Experience in strategic data management, analysis and use a requirement.
- Step 1: Complete the application form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx…
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 24 August 2021
Related Jobs (25)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time