- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 266
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Development Aid from People to People in Zimbabwe (DAPP) is looking for a qualified and experienced Proposal Writer with Agriculture background or related field at its National Fundraising Office in Harare.
The main function of the job is to design proposals for projects and programs in accordance with the principles and requirements of different donors (national and foreign entities, governmental and non-governmental entities and the private sector).
Duties / responsibilities
- Prepare concise conceptual notes for the preparation of funding proposals that include the logical framework, performance indicators, monitoring and evaluation plan, budgets, among others;
- Be responsible for the entire process of preparing proposals, including research and participation in meetings with partners during the development and writing of proposals;
- Design and analyze budgets to ensure
- their viability,
- alignment with donor requirements
- are alignment with DAPP/HPP budget policies;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines associated with the proposal preparation process;
- Conduct research and identify new sources of funding.
Requirements / qualifications
- Degree in Agriculture or related field;
- At least 3 years proven experience in proposal development and or working for NGOs;
- Highly organized and detail orientated;
- Strong people skills and approachable manner;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change;
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment / concept;
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours when necessary, and to meet deadlines.
Please send your application including detailed CV, motivation letter, certified copies of qualifications and references addressed to Human Resources Manager at the following emails: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
NB: Please note that only short-listed applicants will be invited for the interview.
Deadline: 15 October 2021