Property Officer (Letting)
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 428
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant position of Property Officer (Letting) which have arisen within the Fund’s Property Department.
Reporting to the Head Property, the incumbent will be responsible for the effective management of the Fund’s key property activities including property market researching, marketing strategies relating to vacant space, records management and rental income collection under the respective allocated portfolio.
- Develops, recommends and implements the Fund’s property marketing strategies to improve occupancy.
- Carries out periodic property market researches.
- Coordinates the processing of tenants lease agreements under the allocated portfolio.
- Develops and maintains an accurate property records system.
- Ensure effective collection of rental income under the allocated portfolio.
- Provides input to the property budgetary process.
- Ensures compliance with the respective Local Authorities by-laws and other statutory requirements.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A relevant Degree or equivalent (Real Estate Management, Rural & Urban Planning, Business Management).
- Professional qualification in property management is an added advantage.
- Relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- 3 years relevant working experience.
- High level of integrity.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong marketing and research skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
Applications accompanied by detailed CVs must be hand delivered to:
The Corporate Services Manager,
Local Authorities Pension Fund, 10th Floor,
Corner S Machel Avenue/ J Nyerere Way,
Or email – [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14 May 2021.