Property Officer (Credit Control)
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 317
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant position of Property Officer (Credit Control) which have arisen within the Fund’s Property Department.
Reporting to the Head Property, the incumbent will be responsible for the effective management of the Fund’s key property activities including rental income collection, debtors’ management and relevant compliance issues under the respective allocated portfolio.
- Coordinates the processing of tenants lease agreements under the allocated portfolio.
- Timeous processing of tenants’ invoices and debtors management.
- Ensure effective collection of rental income under the allocated portfolio.
- Provides input to the property budgetary process.
- Carries out periodic property operating costs reconciliations.
- Ensures compliance with the respective Local Authorities by-laws and other statutory requirements.
- Monitors and reports property business performance in line with policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A relevant Business Degree or equivalent (Accounting, Business Management, Real Estate Management, Rural & Urban Planning).
- Professional qualification in property management is an added advantage.
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 years relevant working experience.
- Sound analytical skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively at alllevels.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
Applications accompanied by detailed CVs must be hand delivered to:
The Corporate Services Manager,
Local Authorities Pension Fund, 10th Floor,
Corner S Machel Avenue/ J Nyerere Way,
Or email – [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14 May 2021.
Related Jobs (28)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time