Property Clerk x 2
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 535
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant position of Property Clerk x 2 which have arisen within the Fund’s Property Department.
The incumbent reports to the respective Property Officer
- Maintains and updates the lease register agreements under the respective allocated portfolio.
- Prepares tenants’ lease agreements and addenda under the respective allocated portfolio.
- Carries out property inspection visits.
- Assists in the maintenance of property records system.
- Implements effective debt recovery measures in consultation with the respective Property Officer.
- Prepares the respective operating costs schedules.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A relevant Diploma or equivalent (Real Estate, Urban Planning, Business Management).
- A relevant Degree will be an added advantage.
- 2 years relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Good planning skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High level of integrity.
Applications accompanied by detailed CVs must be hand delivered to:
The Corporate Services Manager,
Local Authorities Pension Fund, 10th Floor,
Corner S Machel Avenue/ J Nyerere Way,
Or email – [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14 May 2021.