- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 584
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – in the health services to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of PROJECTS OFFICER (5 year fixed term contract).
- Coordinating the implementation of Service projects agenda.
- Compiling periodic projects reports (monthly, quarterly or as needed) for decision making.
- Implementing resource mobilization strategies to fund Service projects.
- Coordinating the implementation of Service projects.
- Conducting market research to identify new projects opportunities.
- Providing project management expertise to project teams.
- Preparing projects grant proposals for the Service.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field.
- Diploma in Project Management.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in building corporate partnerships, project management, financial management.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27 April 2021at 17:00 hrs . Applications will be considered as they will be received.