- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 409
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – in the health services to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of PROJECTS OFFICER (5 year fixed term contract).
- Coordinating the implementation of Service projects agenda.
- Compiling periodic projects reports (monthly, quarterly or as needed) for decision making.
- Implementing resource mobilization strategies to fund Service projects.
- Coordinating the implementation of Service projects.
- Conducting market research to identify new projects opportunities.
- Providing project management expertise to project teams.
- Preparing projects grant proposals for the Service.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field.
- Diploma in Project Management.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in building corporate partnerships, project management, financial management.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27 April 2021at 17:00 hrs . Applications will be considered as they will be received.
Related Jobs (20)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract