- Post Date:January 12, 2022
- Views 322
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task oriented persons to fill the position of Projects Manager – Grade 12 that has arisen in Council.
The Projects Manager reports to the Town Engineer.
- BSC/B.Eng Degree in Civil/Civil & Water Engineering from a reputable institution.
- At least a 2.1 in the Final year project.
- At least one year working experience in a Projects management plus design works.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD and civil engineering softwares like Epanent and Civil 3D.
- Proven experience in preparation of terms of reference, tender documents and evaluation of the same.
- Excellent knowledge of project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
- Eloquent in engineering report writing and presentation.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards in Local Authorities
- Ability to work with multi-discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- At least 25 years of age.
- Final year project report.
- Design civil engineering infrastructure.
- Prepare, schedule, forecast, resource, coordinate and monitor assigned engineering and technical projects
- Plan projects, establish projects criteria, coordinate projects reviews, and ensure proper implementation of projects elements
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Report regularly on projects status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor projects team
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Research on design and operational specifications on civil engineering infrastructure.
Applicants should submit application letters, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates which should reach the office of the Town Secretary by close of business on or before Friday 14 January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically disqualify candidates.
The Acting Town Secretary
Chipinge Town Council
281 Main Street,
PO Box 90
Or Email [email protected]
Applicants will need to provide a certificate of no criminal record.
Related Jobs (44)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract