Projects Manager - Evaluation & Bankability
- Post Date:June 23, 2022
- Apply Before: June 25, 2022
- Views 286
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Galaway has been retained by one of its clients to recruit a Projects Manager – Evaluations & Bankability.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Purpose of the Job
To provide expertise in the evaluation and appraisal of various projects proposals, joint venture and other investment proposals; and drafting bankable business case proposals that meet the requirements of the company and its various Stakeholders.
- Undertake Joint Venture projects identification, conceptualization and feasibility studies
- Analyse projects to quantify and reliably ascertain viability, profitability, sustainability etc
- Conduct due diligence
- Draft projects, business proposals
- A business management degree (Accounting; Finance; Business Studies, Economics, Banking or Equivalent)
- Project Management Certification and Professional Membership
- A Masters qualification such as MBA; MBL will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience of which at least 2 years must be at a managerial level
- Proven experience in due diligence and financial evaluation of projects
If qualified and interested please send your CV to: [email protected] on or before Friday 24 June 2022
Related Jobs (22)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship