Projects and Maintenance Engineer
- Post Date:September 9, 2021
- Views 439
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As a Projects and Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities :
- Compiles project or major maintenance works cost estimations
- Carries out the project scope and feasibility studies
- Carry out administrative works, e. g. approval write up, order and payment processes
- Prepares the implementation program for each project in compliance with legislative requirements.
- Follows up on works, i.e. does site visits, prepares minutes of site meetings, tracks the project schedule, controls cost and quality and periodically trains contractors on prevention plans, work permits and on site work control
- Prepares the technical and commercial specifications for equipment and services in line with Total standards and norms
- Documents the budget control per project for both commitments and liquidations.
- Writes reports.
- Carries out any other business as may be delegated by the hierarchy.
Offer ID: 45242BR
Profession: Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Maintenance, Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Related Jobs (79)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021