- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 521
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Duty Station: Manicaland Mutasa District
Union for the Development of Apostolic Churches in Zimbabwe, Africa (UDACIZA) is a leading and reputable umbrella organization of Apostolic Churches in Zimbabwe. UDACIZA was formed to champion spiritual and socio-economic development of Apostolic members and ensuring an improved quality of life, social justice and equality for Apostolic Church members. UDACIZA is a member of the Zimbabwe Heads of Christian Denominations (ZHOCD).
Key duties and responsibilities
Technical support to SASA! Faith teams
- Support technical capacity building of SASA! Faith teams, through trainings and workshops;
- Support SASA! Faith teams to ensure SASA! Faith phase action plans are planned and developed in a timely manner that meet project objectives;
- Mentor and guide SASA! Faith team in planning, implementation, documentation, and monitoring of SASA! Faith activities;
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with SASA! Faith teams;
- Monitoring and support to Community Activists.
Learning and knowledge management
- Coordinate SASA! Faith phase training planning, delivery, and evaluation;
- Provide logistical support for trainings;
- Participate in shared learning spaces with colleagues on SASA! Faith;
- Collect case studies and provide content demonstrating the impact of SASA! Faith for donor reports and other publications.
Monitoring and evaluation
- In coordination with the SASA! Faith team and M&E Officer, ensure timely and accurate M&E plans to ensure that SASA! Faith outcomes remain on track and align to the project outcomes and targets;
- Provide guidance and support to SASA! Faith teams on the effective use of SASA! Faith M&E tools, data entry, data analysis and reporting.
- Participate in organisational quarterly meetings, programme review meetings and any other meetings as required;
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the Program Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Development studies, Gender Studies or a related social science degree.
- Minimum two years of working in a local development organisation;
- Experience in GBV programming, including prevention and response strategies.
- Experience of working to support SASA! Or SASA! Faith programming / working in a faith-based institution is an added advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, particularly in relation to facilitating trainings on GBV;
- Highly organised, with excellent planning, prioritisation and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent report writing skills and an aptitude for designing projects and proposals;
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and with internet/email;
- Demonstrate a commitment to gender equality and an ability to influence and engage others to support gender issues;
- Capable of working efficiently under tight deadlines;
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
The applicant/s will adhere to UDACIZA’ values and commit to UDACIZA’s Code of Conduct, Adult and Child Safeguarding Policy. This is a women centered project, hence only female candidates with a Christian background will be considered.
NB: Candidate should be prepared to start ASAP.
Deadline: 15 June 2022 (4pm)
Related Jobs (17)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022