- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 430
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
We have been exclusively retained by our client, an emergent group of companies with a diverse portfolio of interests in Financial Services, Agricultural, Commodities and Energy, to source applications for a thoroughly competent, agile and experienced Project Manager to assist the enterprise in the achievement of its ambitions growth and consolidation projects.
This “high pressure, high reward” senior position reports to the Group CEO, operates at a Group level and requires candidates with at least five years traceable project management experience.
Closing dates for applications is end of day on Saturday 24th April 2021.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless project execution.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in project scope definition, objectives setting, multiple stakeholder engagement and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques.
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
- Devise and implement risk management strategies to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients for detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific project requirements.
- Track project performance, analyse the completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make finance based adjustments to project constraints.
- Develop comprehensive project plans for clients and other staff members.
- Proven track record of project management experience of at least five years.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
CVs to be submitted electronically from 21st to 24th April 2021: [email protected]
Closing date: 24 April 2021 17:00 HRS (CAT)
Related Jobs (7)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021