Project Manager with Evaluation and Bankability
- Post Date:March 31, 2022
- Views 502
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
We have been retained by one of our client, to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of a Project Manager with (Evaluation and Bankability) that have arisen within their organization.
- Responsible for JV projects conceptualization, identification and feasibility studies, which will involve analysis of projects to objectively and reliably ascertain viability, profitability, sustainability etc. before committing resources (financial evaluation of the projects).
- The job will also involve carrying out all necessary due diligences; drafting projects/business proposals and business plans; drafting and putting together all the necessary bankability documentation in support of loan funding applications; investor solicitation and joint venture structuring; project risk assessment to minimize the risk of project failure.
- Ensures systematic and professional management and implementation of the project.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent