Project Manager with Civil Engineering
- Post Date:March 31, 2022
- Views 466
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
We have been retained by one of our client, to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of a Project Manager with( Civil Engineering) that have arisen within their organization.
- Provides overall guidance and Management of the Operations department.
- Undertakes designs for roads, water and sewer reticulation for council approval and other civil engineering designs in furtherance of company plans, needs and requirements.
- Prepares projects scope, targets, deliverables, cost estimates and implementation schedules
- Prepares tender documents and take part in tender adjudications for appointment of contractors and consultants.
- Supervises consultants and contractors and general construction supervision to ensure completion of projects on time and within set budgets.
- Monitor, prepare and submit monthly project reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Leads and supervises subordinate staff in the department..
Job Related Attributes
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Honor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Qualifications in Project Management.
- Be a member of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers [Z.LE].
- Membership of the Zimbabwe Association of Consulting Engineers [ZACE] will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction of roads, water and sewer reticulation infrastructure and related construction experience.
- Experience in the Real Estate and /or Property development sector will be an added advantage.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.