Project Manager (Consultant)
- Post Date:June 21, 2022
- Views 239
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Multi-Pay Solutions (Private) Limited is an organisation providing financial services, management consulting, project management and outsourced services. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Project Manager (Consultant) to manage the organization’s key projects.
LEVEL OF EFFORT: PART TIME (2 weeks/ month)
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure timeous project delivery within scope budget
- Develop technically sound project scopes and objectives involving relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Utilize appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedules and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Certification in relevant Project Management such as Prince 2 or PMP a must
- Financial services Background preferred with at least 2 years’ experience in project management
- Knowledge of payments Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing ICT projects
- Experience in banking projects involving core banking systems and bank switches is an added advantage.
If you are suitably qualified send application and resume with email addresses of contactable work references. Indicate POSITION in email subject line, applications without relevant subject line will not be considered. Apply to: [email protected] no later than 23 June 2022.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Related Jobs (35)
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time