- Post Date:July 1, 2021
- Views 417
- Career Level ManagerQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Contract Duration: 1 Year 10 Months
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the rights of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday;
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that;
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall management (programmatic, financial and administrative) of the Beitbridge and Matobo program operations including leadership, project management, representation and coordination of functional activities at the field offices. The Project Manager is also responsible for preparation, coordination and submission of quality and timely reports, ensuring activities are completed within time, and as per donor requirements. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for line management of District Team Leaders.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture;
- At least 5 years/substantial experience working in humanitarian context;
- Proven project management experience;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Substantial people and programme management experience with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels;
- Experience in grant management, including budget holding and donor reporting;
- Ability to produce high quality reports;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Efficiency in MS Word;
- Ability to manage a high workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Cash transfer programming experience;
- Fluency in Ndebele.
Please apply here and attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations HERE
N.B: This is an emergency deployment therefore applicants will be on rolling basis as they come, as such the advert may close if a suitable candidate is found before the due date.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy. Save the Children is an equal employment employer, therefore, we encourage applications from women and people living with disabilities.
Deadline: 9 July 2021