Project Finance and Administration Manager
- Post Date:January 26, 2022
- Views 561
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reports: Executive Director
Purpose of position
The purpose of this job is providing sound financial management for the organization’s funds which includes management of donor portfolios, ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, reconciling, analyzing and producing project accounting reports.
Role, responsibilities & essential duties
- Oversee and manage the daily grant / contract process, including collaborating with the management regarding grant opportunities;
- Responsible for the review and approval of all expenditure together with management depending on limits as per the accounting manual;
- Monthly preparation and presentation of financial reports, and coordination of the administrative process of the grant project;
- Facilitating external audits as well as Partner audits;
- Ensure that documentation is done and kept in accordance with legal requirements;
- Ensure consistency with organizational policy and procedures relating to finance functions and that staff are informed of any changes so they can work efficiently and to required standards;
- Preparation of donor reports, particularly financial reports and ensure that they are supported by adequate documentation and submitted within set deadlines;
- Monitor, input, review all grant data;
- Spearheading the identifying and flashing out any potential cases which would make reporting on time and/or compliance impossible, for proactive communication with donors;
- Ensure compliance with Funding Partner guidelines.
Qualifications / educational
- An accounting qualification, ACCA, Degree and a Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in an accounting position.
- Experience working in a NGO is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and curriculum vitae with three traceable references under the subject “Finance manager position” to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28 January 2022