Project End-Term Evaluation
- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 394
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Leonard Cheshire Disability Zimbabwe (LCDZ) seeks the services of an experienced Consultant to conduct a project End-Term Evaluation of the Access to Justice for Girls and Women with
Disabilities (AJGWwDs) project.
Objectives of the End-Term Evaluation are:
- Assess the project results and how they were achieved with an assessment of the AJGWwDs project contribution / approach;
- Identify factors that have facilitated and / or impeded the achievement of objectives;
- Assess the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, coherence, and sustainability of the project;
- Document lessons learnt and best practices;
- Assess the impact of COVID-19 on the project and how the project adapted for resilience.
Lead Consultant/s Qualifications
The Lead Consultant/s should have at least a Master’s Degree in one of the following:
- Monitoring and Evaluation, Development Studies, Disability or Disability and Rehabilitation Studies, Social Work and Research related fields or other relevant qualifications in Social Sciences;
- Lead Consultant with documented extensive experience in external evaluations of Sexual and Gender Based Violence, Violence Against Women, Access to Justice for Persons with Disabilities-Women & Girls and other Civil Society projects in the field of human rights, disability and delivery of professional results.
- A minimum of 5 years local experience in Disability Programme Evaluations is a must;
- A traceable record in use of participatory evaluation approaches and stakeholder engagement in disability rights advocacy and violence against girls and women issues;
- Excellent communication, writing and report presentation skills in English;
- Traceable experience in collecting and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data;
- In-depth knowledge of gender equality and women’s empowerment;
- In-depth knowledge of acceptable/disability inclusive terminology;
- Have process management skills, such as facilitation skills.
Deadline: 13 August 2021
Related Jobs (26)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time