- Post Date:March 14, 2022
- Views 706
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Starting Date: 1 April 2022 or 1 May 2022
The Centre for Conflict Management and Transformation (CCMT) is a Non-Governmental Organization registered as a Trust and based in Harare. We work to transform the ways in which societies deal with conflict – away from adversarial approaches and towards collaborative problem solving.
The Project Assistant will provide administrative and logistical support for two projects and assists Project Officers in the implementation of field activities.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Support Project Officers in planning and implementing activities (meetings, workshops, trainings, dialogues, etc) contributing to results as outlined in project results frameworks;
- Support Project Officers in documenting activities in accordance with the organization’s M&E requirements and in maintaining high quality of documentation and reports;
- Assist in mobilizing stakeholders and target groups for activities and organize logistics;
- Assist in preparing requisition forms and in administering, documenting and reconciling project expenses in the field according to the organization’s policies and procedures and donor requirements;
- Assist project staff in collecting and compiling relevant M&E and research data and in monitoring the operational context; Assist in collecting and compiling relevant project information and materials for communications purposes, as requested;
- Assist in preparing and presenting information for regular internal reviews as well as meetings with funding partners and project stakeholders.
Qualification, experience and skills
- Degree in Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Development Studies, Conflict / Peace studies or other relevant fields;
- Relevant work experience in civil society and with donor funded projects is an added advantage;
- Knowledge and experience in conflict management, natural resource governance and local governance is an added advantage;
- Good communication and facilitation skills and good team player;
- Good writing and reporting skills, attention to detail, diligence and integrity;
- Driver’s License;
- Well spoken and written English, proficiency in chiShona and / or isiNdebele
If you are interested to work in a small team of dedicated colleagues and have the necessary qualification, experience and attitude, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and application letter via email by the 16th March. In your application letter please outline your motivation and the special attributes, skills or work experiences which distinguish you from other applicants. Credible references are essential. Kindly email your application to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16 March 2022