- Post Date:May 18, 2022
- Views 102
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Food Empowerment Education and Development Trust (FEED) Zimbabwe Trust is a Christian development organization which aims to alleviate poverty, build resilience and promote sustainable development for better livelihoods around communities in Zimbabwe. Our mission is to support communities with capacity in sustainable livelihoods and poverty alleviation especially among women in Zimbabwe. At FEED Zimbabwe Trust we go beyond supporting access to education, to the extent of promoting access to basic rights among women and children in marginalized communities around Zimbabwe through relief, empowerment, education and training. In all this, we manage differences through embracing intersectionality in order to interrogate and action equality, diversity and inclusion in our communities and places of work.
The primary objective of this internship is to give a recent graduate or a current student seeking an attachment for a period of 12 months to develop an experience in the practical aspects of all Programs and Projects Monitoring and Evaluation.
Summary of duties
- Assisting with planning and coordination of programs and their activities;
- Ability to organize and support implementation of activities;
- Support beneficiary’s identification and selection processes;
- Write reports and maintaining social media visibility;
- Compile data from a variety of sources for the purpose of achieving assigned objectives;
- Assist Programme Manager in coordinating a variety of projects, functions and / or program components;
- Maintaining a wide variety of manual and electronic documents;
- Participate in a variety of meetings, workshops, and / or trainings;
- Prepare a variety of documents (e.g correspondence, agendas, minutes, event programs, bulletins, reports, etc) for the purpose of communicating information and / or creating documentation;
- Represent Programme Manager in her absence;
- Research a variety of topics for the purpose of providing information and/or recommendations and / or addressing a variety of organizational requirements;
- Under the supervision of the PM, reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
Qualifications and skills
- Recent graduate or student seeking attachment;
- Qualification in Development Studies, Social Work, International Development, Social Sciences or a related field;
- Proficient in MS Office tools;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects to meet deadlines;
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; Excellent communication skills;
- Self-driven and quick to learn;
- Fluency in English and Shona.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit their curriculum vitae & cover letter outlining their suitability for the position and indicating position applied for to [email protected]
Deadline: 20 May 2022
Related Jobs (19)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022