Programs Development & Support Manager
- Post Date:June 17, 2021
- Views 341
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Chiedza Chenyika Organisation is a non-profit organisation registered with the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare under the registration number PVO 77/20. The organisation is aimed at reducing poverty among vulnerable families in Zimbabwe through educational & nutritional support. Its offices are located in Milton Park, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Graduate with a Higher National Diploma/Bachelors Degree/Masters Degree in a field relevant to the position.
Skills & Competencies
- At least 2 years work experience in the same or similar position;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
Applications should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications and id copies.
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Related Jobs (27)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract