- Post Date:January 18, 2022
- Views 578
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
House of Arts Association is a network of young artists whose aim is to develop communities through art. We are searching for a qualified volunteer to take the position of Programs Assistant.
- The role of this Programs Assistant will be to provide support advice and oversight on program level, monitoring, evaluation and learning;
- The Program Assistant Officer will work closely with the project management team to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation and learning framework.
- The incumbent must regularly track projects results and report.
- Coordinating with the implementation team to develop tools and methods to improve effectiveness;
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports,
- Participate and contribute in project learning, documentation of the Organization’s stories;
- Any other duties as directed by the Management.
- A Diploma in project management, development studies, administration, or any equivalent professional qualifications from recognized institutions;
- Experience working with young people in the NGO environment is an advantage.
Send your application and CV to [email protected] For more information contact Tatenda on 0773925302.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21 January 2022