Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:April 1, 2021
- Views 512
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Programmes Coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a clear and complete paper trail for all the bicycles and associated parts, in partnership with WBR, from the port of entry, to distribution centres
- Lead process of sensitization in communities on the programmes, benefits, requirements and selection criteria
- Work with Implementing partners, District Stakeholders and local authorities on selection of beneficiaries and distribution plans
- Build capacity of implementing partners to implement WBR programs for high levels of sustainability.
- Coordinate the development of detailed implementation plans and budgets for programs and create distribution plans based upon bike availability, program/district need and local authority
- Ensure that all donor accounting procedures and are in compliance with the organisational policies and standards
- Maintain records and work with Implementing Partners and M&E teams to ensure proper tracking and designing of tools are appropriate for local context
- Liaise with government and outside parties when needed
- Matrix Report monthly to the WBR Country Director as to schools/distribution sites visited and any observed concerns.
- Act as part of the WBR Management team and attend meetings where necessary including international travel
- Prepare reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Commerce
- Course work in social programming, health and education or related
- 5 years post-qualification experience
- Monitoring and Evaluation M&E of programs
- Previous Sales and Marketing Experience in FMCG/Consumer environment desirable
- Excellent analytical/ problem-solving skills and Attention to detail
- Good command of Microsoft office.
- Valid drivers licence
If interested please send CVs to [email protected] by the 10th April 2021