- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Views 365
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A local Women’s Rights NGO seeks to recruit for the post of Programmes Coordinator. This is a senior management post and will report to the executive director. The post requires the candidate with competence to support planning and coordination of programmes and activities; Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
The Programmes Coordinator will be expected:
- Maintain budget and track expenditures,
- Manage communications through media relations, social media Platforms,
- Help build positive relations within the organisation and external parties,
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda,
- Support growth and program development,
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual reports,
- Lead research and analyse policy documents,
- Ensure the annual work plan has been compiled and approved as required,
- Supervision of program staff and interns.
Selection will be on a competitive basis and the following minimum qualifications, experience and competencies are required:
- Law degree plus professional experience,
- A Post-graduate degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage,
- Candidates must be qualified to practice law or admitted to practice by the law society of Zimbabwe ,
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a private practice or local NGO with track record of court appearance in both civil and criminal matters,
- Fluency in English and local language skills,
- Working knowledge of women’s rights and gender based violence is an added advantage,
- High technical and conceptual competence as well as rigorous intellectual integrity;
- Possession of high level of integrity; moral value; discretion and confidentiality ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Possession of a teamwork orientation and ability to interact harmoniously and effectively with colleagues from diverse disciplines, perspectives, countries and cultures.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 October 2021