Programmes Assistant Harare
- Post Date:March 9, 2021
- Views 606
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
ZNNP+ is an umbrella body that represents the interests of people living with HIV in Zimbabwe in their diversity. The organization is represented in support groups and community-based organizations at all provincial, district and ward levels of Zimbabwe. ZNNP+’s mission is “An environment where people live positively.”
Under the overall guidance and the direct supervision of the Provincial Coordinator, the Programme Assistant will support program activities on behalf of ZNNP+. H/she will support the ZNNP+ TASQC programme efforts to strengthen community response and performance reporting, which includes providing support to district level ZNNP+ staff and health facilities. The position will contribute to overall improved quality of programs outputs by the districts, improved HIV monitoring & evaluation systems.
- Provide support to ZNNP+ Provincial and District Coordinators as well as community cadres on programme implementation, monitoring and reporting; support concepts and community systems strengthening;
- Ensuring that all activities are implemented successfully within prescribed time intervals; preparation of provincial reports;
- Maintaining a calendar of reporting deadlines for provincial office;
- Assisting the capacity building of community structures of PLHIV;
- Overseeing the coordination of relevant programme meetings and workshops in line with standard guidelines;
- Preparing and presenting to management the consolidated annual work plans and training programs;
- Monitoring actual programme performance against plan and budget and taking necessary corrective measures where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Social Sciences.
- Minimum two (2) years of professional experience in community development and/ or implementation of health/ HIV projects.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and understanding of local context, with the ability to think creatively to develop appropriate activities.
- Personal commitment and drive for results, efficiency, flexibility, respect for diversity, analytical capability required to respond to evolving programme demands and current events.
- Be culturally sensitive and empathetic to others, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you meet the above criteria and you have the drive, send your application and CV to:
The Executive Director,
No 28 Divine Road,
Or via email [email protected] indicating position applied for.
PLHIV and women who meet the set criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 16 March 2021