- Post Date:April 14, 2022
- Views 681
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
The Programme Manager (PM) will oversee the implementation and coordination of all projects within the organization; ensuring delivery within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, and according to set governance and controls. The PM will ensure programme design, development, management, administration, staff development for all projects; Lead the fundraising activities by identifying potential donors through development of project proposals. The Programmes Manager reports to the Director.
- Program design, development & management in consultation with the Director;
- Network and coordinate with all Donors and Key Stakeholders including Government line Ministries;
- Review and approve beneficiary assessments as profiled by the Programme / Field Officers;
- Identify capacity development needs for the projects staff and establish appropriate course of action;
- Establish vibrant community engagements and facilitate synergies with the project teams;
- Ensure that the programmes are implemented in ways responsive to agreed concept documents with Donors and Key Stakeholders as well as in line with the Organization’s values and strategic plan and procedures;
- Develop fundraising proposals appropriate to the organization’s strategic plan context;
- Ensure that all project budgets are managed according to Donor framework and work plans and following organizational accounting procedures;
- Coordinate with the MEAL and Advocacy Communications Officers so that significant impact is realized;
- Ensure that all project activities are documented, disseminated, filed and backed-up;
- Approve, monitor and review all projects request before implementation;
- Draft and handle routine correspondence related to programming activities;
- Set up and ensure all meetings including with the external partners are recorded.
Qualifications and experience
- A University degree in Public Health, Community Development, Social Sciences or any related field with at least 3 years work experience in public health and humanitarian programmes or related field;
- Demonstrated knowledge of key issues pertaining to vulnerable people with experience of, and commitment to, working through systems of community participation and accountability;
- A strong understanding of the Zimbabwe’s Non-Governmental Organization operational framework;
- Proficiency in strategic technical and report writing and strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Computer skills including word, excel, PowerPoint, internet & social media.
Suitably qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications via email to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the recruitment processes.
The deadline for submitting applications is 15 April 2022.