Programme Coordinator - Business Strategy, Leadership, Entrepreneurship Development & Business Research
- Post Date:April 4, 2022
- Views 758
- Career Level CoordinatorQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the position of PROGRAMME COORDINATOR- BUSINESS STRATEGY, LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND BUSINESS RESEARCH at Management Training Bureau (MTB).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business Management\ Social Sciences or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar work environment.
KEY RESULT AREAS / DUTIES
- Reconfiguring the department and package the training to suit our local industry.
- Selling of training programmes to industry
- Responding to training tender enquiries
- Responding to calls for expression of interest and tenders
- Drafting of expression of interest to prospective clients
- Developing and evaluating new curricula and training materials.
- Preparing training proposals for client engagement and presentations.
- Monitoring student recruitment to ensure that optimal student levels are met for programme viability.
- Supervising Training Officers to ensure that all programmed work is conducted effectively and efficiently.
ATTRIBUTES / COMPETENCIES
- Ability to deliver lively training sessions.
- Good technical judgment
- Good ambassadorial and diplomatic skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Good communicator both orally and in writing
- Ability to produce reports in a clear, precise format
Applications together with 6 certified copies of certificates (Birth Certificate, National Identification Card, ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates) and CVs should be forwarded not later than Friday, 8 April 2022 to:
Management Training Bureau
P.O. Box AY240
OR Hand delivered to
128 Mutare Road