- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 404
- Career Level ManagerQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A Consortium of local NGOs seeks the services of key Programme management staff for an anticipated PEPFAR/USAID Zimbabwe supported DREAMS project. Developed by PEPFAR, DREAMS is an ambitious approach to programming for adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) towards helping girls develop into Determined, Resilient, Empowered, Aids-free, Mentored and Safe women. In Zimbabwe, DREAMS Programming has been implemented since 2015. The anticipated project, Adolescent Girls Reaching their Dreams Activity, is targeting to advance DREAMS programming in Zimbabwe with the goal to reduce the number of new infections among adolescent girls and young women. The Activity is anticipated to run for a period of performance of five years starting in October 2021. This position is contingent upon USAID funding and approval.
The Program Manager will be supervised by and will support the COP in managing the day-to-day work of the activity and in supervising and supporting its team of technical and administrative staff. The Program Manager will assist CoP in the management of the project, the monitoring, preparation, and timely presentation of reports that include financial reports and forecast, progress reports in relation to the annual work plan; changes in the work plan/timeline and / or modifications of the contract; among others. Manage the project budget within the approved levels.
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience managing HIV/AIDS projects in a developing country setting;
- Master’s degree in public administration, public health or other relevant degree related to activity’s outcomes;
- Demonstrated capacity to provide management oversight to large (at least $8 million annually), complex programs;
- Ability to organize and work with diverse teams to produce high quality project deliverables on time and according to budget;
- Demonstrated experience managing PEFPAR-funded projects.
Applications together with Resumes not exceeding three pages in length should be forwarded to [email protected]
- Resume should include three current and relevant professional references (with name, email address and phone number).
- Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 May 2021
Related Jobs (38)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract