- Post Date:May 6, 2021
- Views 1083
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Zimbabwe HIV Care and Treatment (ZHCT) mechanism project increases the availability and quality of care and treatment services for people living with HIV (PLHIV) by complimenting the Ministry of Health and Child Care’s (MOHCC) efforts towards HIV epidemic control in Zimbabwe. The project provides technical assistance to the management, coordination and provision of comprehensive HIV clinical care and treatment services within the national HIV program. The technical assistance spans across all MOHCC and PERFAR HIV priority technical areas.
This position will provide administrative support and assistance to the FHI360 Zimbabwe Chief of Party (COP) and Technical Director of the Zimbabwe HIV Treatment and Care Project (ZHCT). The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and tracking closeout activities and ensuring that all program deliverables are uploaded. This cadre will also be responsible for organizing schedules and coordinating calendars for both COP and TD, setting up and preparing materials for meetings which COP and TD will attend, participate in or officiate. Handling correspondences, taking minutes for selected meetings, filing and tracking important documents and arranging and coordinating travel and transportation for COP and TD. Further, this program intern will ensure that all critical and important program or operation issues are presented in full to the COP and TD and that COP and TD are aware of all program and operations activities – particularly those associated with the budget, deadlines, targets and contractual requirements and close out. This position will facilitate communication and effective liaison between the ZHCT project leadership, the ZHCT Technical Team and the District Teams for efficient implementation of the ZHCT project.
- Provide administrative support to COP and TD focusing on organizing, maintaining calendars, ensuring prompt orderly communications, setting up meetings and assisting to prepare to participate at meetings and leadership attention to critical issue.
- Develop office systems and practices to ensure the efficient and effective use of the COP’s time.
- Maintain close communication with all parts of the project to appropriately advise the COP of important issues within the project.
- Make travel arrangements for the COP and TD including requisition generation and acquittals.
- Provide administrative support to technical team, logistics, procurements and track progress of procurement, delivery and distribution.
- Support COP to coordinate and track the ZHCT close out activities.
- Maintain the ZHCT technical team calendar for events, meetings including outside meetings.
- Support the technical team to coordinate program activities, events, meetings and meetings management, i.e. development of agenda, meeting reports, minutes, requisitions for venue, procurements, transport etc.
- Support editing, formatting of project documents and reports presentation et.
- Ensure that all ZHCT project deliverables are uploaded on USAID DEC website, SharePoint and other FHI360 knowledge management platforms in preparation for closeout.
- Support the technical team to document success stories, lesson learned and weekly bullets.
- Performs any other duties as assigned .
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner of systems; able to quickly run with administrative processes in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science/administration/Health sciences from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant working experience.
- Experience in office administration is an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Deadline: 11 May 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract