- Post Date:September 13, 2021
- Views 407
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) is an independent Zimbabwean entity registered as a local Trust in August of 2012 (MA/909/2012). PZAT strives to transform the lives of people living with and affected by HIV by working to ensure their access to comprehensive HIV and sexual health services delivered in safe and supportive environments. PZAT has led and engaged in several programmatic and research activities focused on key affected populations in partnership with the MOHCC and academic, local and multi-national partners.
- Working under the supervision of the Programme Quality Coordinator, the Programs Intern primary role will be to support all PZAT Programs as needed.
Duration: October 2021 to December 2022
Key duties and responsibilities
- Works closely with the Programme Quality Coordinator to ensure smooth operations of all projects;
- Supports organization-wide activities, events, and campaigns actively and as needed;
- Contributes to the implementation of PZAT’s monitoring and evaluation strategy and framework;
- Participates in project design, development of suitable methodologies, work plans and budgets;
- Supports Programme Quality Coordinator in processing and reviewing progress reports for each project for consolidation quarterly;
- Contributes towards the development of Project IEC materials and messages, as appropriate;
- Assists in various capacity strengthening activities;
- Plans/facilitates/rapporteurs at project meetings, dialogues and workshops; Assists with fundraising initiatives,
- Any other programmatic duties as assigned.
Qualifications, experience, and key competencies required
- Recent graduate holding a bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field;
- Work related learning experience in the NGO or developmental sector is an added advantage;
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 20 September 2021
Related Jobs (70)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract