Program Assistant - Covid-Go Project
- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 641
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: Technical Lead – COVID-Go
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions.
The Program Assistant – Covid-Go project is responsible for supporting the Programs Management Team (Chief of Party, Technical Director, Technical lead-COVID19) with the planning, implementation, and monitoring of the COVID-Go program activities. Reporting to the Technical Lead – COVID-Go! Program, with overall oversight from the Technical Director, TASQC, the Program Assistant will provide administrative and logistical support for projects and components of the COVID-Go program. The Program Assistant will also support Program planning, implementation monitoring, and evaluation. The Program Assistant will support with project documentation, distribution of the COVID19-Go project/program reports.
- Support links and follow-up on requests between provincial and district teams, and central office teams (finance, HR, programs, administration, etc.);
- Maintains close communication with all parts of the project to appropriately advise the COP & TD of important issues within the project;
- Minute taking during COVID coordination meetings both internal and external;
- Maintain close contact with procurement and administration department in ensuring procurements for the program consumables are put in the system and delivered timeously;
- Support with travel logistics for the central level program implementation team as required;
- Program consumable stock monitoring in close liaison with the admin team;
- Support TD review and reconciliation of project funds by coordinating with finance department;
- Support with online filing of program reports, materials;
- Support with ensuring visibility of program efforts, working with the TASQC Policy, Advocacy and Communications Manager;
- Support with documentation of weekly bullets, lessons learnt.
- A bachelor’s degree in public health, health sciences, a post graduate qualification an added advantage;
- Minimum of three years’ experience and demonstrated experience in public health programming with at least one year in COVID-19 programming;
- Proficiency and competency in Microsoft packages, (Word, EXCEL, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams);
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Step 1: Complete the application form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx…
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 14 September 2021
Related Jobs (22)
Local Leadership and Partnership Capacity Strengthening Advisor on October 14, 2021 Full Time