- Post Date:February 24, 2021
- Views 331
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Geographical Area: Harare
A newly established, Small, Family, Chemical Production based Company is looking for a young hard-working Production Technician to assist in the manufacturing process.
The Production Technician’s Key duties, responsibilities together with qualifications, skills and experience is detailed below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Institute and Maintain simple, clean and effective factory layout
- Following health and safety standards
- Achieving production targets
- Production reconciliation
- Establish and Maintain quality assurance and quality control standards
- Factory team player and leader
- Prepare technical production and quality reports
- Perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by the Senior Authority.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Production Technician job should be a self-Starter and holds At least a Diploma in Chemistry or Chemical engineering, or other relevant qualifications from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Additional qualifications in line with the position will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of production processing experience
- Should have hands on machine operation, process control, factory layout, production control and quality control experience
- Sharp attention to detail in favour of maintaining quality
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills potential.
- Able to stand, walk and move around for long hours at a time
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Ability and desire to learn and grow with the organisation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to [email protected] with the title, Production Technician clearly written in the subject line by Wednesday, 3 March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.