Production Supervisor (Harare)
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 250
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Production Supervisor in Harare
Key Performance Areas:
- Supervision of Production and Cylinder filling of Dissolved Acetylene, Hydrogen and ASU Products
- Supervision of Storage and filling of C02 and LPG
- Monitor and control the Quality Assurance facility so that the products meet BOC standards.
- Assist in preparing Cylinder Filling budgets and re-forecasts and ensure Branch activities fall within the approved budget parameters.
- Plan, execute and monitor plant maintenance, spares procurement, stoppages analysis and system modifications to ensure continuity of operations.
- Manage the Cylinder Maintenance facility to ensure maximum throughput and efficiency.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- High level of integrity with excellent customer service, communication, and computer skills.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than 22 November 2021.
Please state “PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT” in the subject of your email.
BOC ZIMBABWE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Related Jobs (15)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time