Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 205
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
This is a hands on job and we will only respond to people who meet the minimum set criteria.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates, monitors, and feeds the equipment’s of weighing area to manufacture sanitisers and detergents following product specifications SOPs.
- Assures that all manufacturing documentation related to operation, cleaning are completed as required by manufacturing instructions.
- Receives all ingredients (active and inactive) for weighing area to be used in the formulation of a detergent product following established procedures assuring production materials availability
- Cleans and sanitizes rooms (manufacturing room and wash room), storage containers, and process equipment according to standard operating procedures. Prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications on SOP’s. This include the handing of Alcohol and cleaning detergents.
- Conducts swab samples for equipment cleaning verification and document all cleanings on the chronological record/cleaning register.
- Performs changeovers and equipment cleaning. Participate in equipment assembly.
- Operates Forklift, Electrical Lift Truck and Electrical Hand Truck for materials and equipment movement.
- Keep the area clean and organized, including 5S of rooms and Kitting Area.
- Monitor the environmental conditions (Temperature, Humidity and Differential Pressure) to ensure the rooms compliance.
- National Diploma with one (1) year of experience in one (1) of the following manufacturing technology areas: manufacture of cleaning detergents and sanitisers.
- High School National Diploma with at least 3 years experience in the manufacture of sanitisers and cleaning detergents
- Self Starter
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent Mathematical Skills
- Knowledge in computers and/or Electronic Batch Records
- Driver’s License
To respond to this advert please send your CV and application letter to [email protected]