- Post Date:July 10, 2021
- Views 700
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Employment: Full time
Location: Zimbabwe, Harare
Nestlé is so much more than the world’s #1 food and beverage company. We are committed to helping our communities to live healthier and happier lives, and as such we are looking for a Production Officer to join our team in Zimbabwe, Harare. As a Production Officer/Team Leader at Nestlé, you’re responsibility is to ensure employee safety, product quality and ssset performance while delivering on time the Shift Production Plan.
Main areas in which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose are as follows:
- Ensure the timely deployment of People development plan and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with PM (proper training inc. equipment, safety procedures, hygiene) Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through NCE approach.
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of factory through effective employee and industrial relations management
- Ensure adequate maintenance of the installations in coordination with quality, engineering & administration
What will make you successful
- Min 3 years experience as team leader in Production or Engineering
- Degree/Diploma in Food sciences or engineering studies
- Three to Five years experiance in food manufacturing industry .
- White Belt (DMAIC) certification is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing instructions and quality standards
Related Jobs (32)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract