Production Manager - Construction
- Post Date:March 22, 2022
- Views 517
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Construction
Reports To: Production Manager
Supervision: Manufacturing Department
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Level/Salary Range: TBA
Position Type: Permanent
Travel Required: Travel Required
Experience: 10 Years Relevant Experience
Posting Expires: 24/03/2022
Our client in the manufacturing sector is on the market for a Production Manager who will oversee the expansion of their existing business and overseeing current projects. This role will also be responsible for the development of their value addition product lines. The successful applicant should have proven operational experience in the Concrete Manufacturing sector and must be able to lead a diverse team. This position will involve significant Travel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Concrete Production Related Qualification
- Business Management is an Added Advantage
- Applicants must possess at least 10 years’ experience within the concrete sector in an Operational, Production or Quality related role.
- Applicants must have a strong business acumen applicable to the concrete manufacturing sector.
- Applicants must have the ability to work with international suppliers and consultants
- Applicants must be prepared to travel across the country and region
- Project Management Experience is an Added Advantage.
Applications should send through a cover letter plus full CV on email to [email protected]