Product Manager - Explore
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 415
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic Product Manager – Explore to join the Sasai team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for planning product design, product development and product evaluation. The role exists to influence the product roadmap in line with competitor analysis and to track product performance.
- Develops the Explore product development and services roadmap.
- Delivers product design and specifications which meets specified performance within acceptable budgets or timetables.
- Leads design, engineering teams and vendors to develop innovative and breakthrough solutions.
- Supports market intelligence efforts and proposes product adjustments accordingly.
- Liaises with system vendors and other ecosystem players (for integrations) to ensure alignment of project tasks and activities.
- Manages and coordinates post implementation reviews whenever there are system enhancements and new products introduced.
- Prepares technical documents and architecture for new products and ideas for planning purposes.
- Identifies and recommends solutions for issues affecting Explore features and services – and other systems and charts the best way to integrate with third parties.
- Represents Explore team in technical and product meetings with external and internal stakeholders.
- Supports market intelligence efforts and propose product adjustments accordingly.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ experience in electronic payments domain (IT and Product Development).
- Knowledge of systems analysis and programming.
- Experience working with web methods and ISO8583 standard for integration.
- Knowledge of business processes, product development and project management.
- Research background is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Product
Manager -Explore” in the subject area by the 13th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (37)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time