Product Manager- Ecommerce
- Post Date:January 15, 2022
- Views 333
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Job Requisition ID: JR-18191
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager – E-Commerce to join the OM Fintech business, responsible for driving the OM Fintech E-Commerce product vision, strategy, implementation, and profitability. By defining what the customers wants, the incumbent will ensure build of the right E-Commerce propositions and drive the adoption initiatives to meet set revenues targets and profitability.
It is important that the incumbent understands the E-Commerce market, product, business, and any constraints involved to properly.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Gather, manage, and prioritize market/customer requirements
- Acting as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or lender’s needs.
- Drive the commercialization and profitability of the E-Commerce business
By creating and communicating a clear product evolution path, the Product manager E-Commerce focuses their effort on delivering the best possible customer value while working closely with the Banking, Platform and marketing teams to best meet consumer and business goals.
In consultation with the Chief Commercial & Products Officer, Head Ecosystem and Partnership and Management Teams.
Product strategy & Planning
- Sets and develops the E-Commerce product strategy and product evolution through research driven insights.
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant country and industry forces affecting the strategic approach for the E-Commerce business.
- Identifies new E-Commerce opportunities, new products and services in the E-Commerce space and improvements to existing E-Commerce products and discussing these with fintech management.
- Defines the road map for the E-Commerce Products relevant to the current market demand, and to the identified future growth areas, as per the targets and financial budget.
- Assures relevance and strategic fit for all new E-Commerce products developed in line with the strategic direction.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Lead the product ideation, concept, and product development
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Oversee the product development process of the final E-Commerce use cases within set requirements and timelines.
Product Commercialization & Performance Management
- Meet the set revenue and profitability targets for the E-Commerce product.
- Drive Customer Acquisition, Activity and Retention in line with set targets for the E-Commerce product.
- Plan and drive product launches in conjunction with Group marketing and PR teams.
- Monitoring and measuring of E-Commerce profitability and taking appropriate action.
- Manages the overall product and marketing mix, customer experience and the contribution of each E-Commerce use case.
- Oversees the continual E-Commerce product life cycle process and adjusts accordingly.
- Reviews benchmarking analysis of competitors, including capabilities, technology, products, and services in order strengthen the E-Commerce products and services.
- Manages the P& L for E-Commerce business and driving activation and adoption of E-Commerce products on the OM Fintech platform.
- Ensures process alignment and operational efficiency is reflected at product level
- Attends to and ensures product and customer compliance, risks with internal and external set regulation and policies
- Reporting and regulatory adherence of all E-Commerce related requirements.
- Oversees the engagement, contractual and SLA’s sign offs with stakeholders and ensures these are adhered to.
- Engages stakeholders (internal, external) by:
- Conducting Brainstorming sessions (“Think tank”).
- Producing research and feasibility reports.
- Analyzing, developing, and recommending E-Commerce products design.
- Build, mentor and manage a product team while nurturing a customer-driven product culture.
- Ensure continuous support and development of skills and competencies in conjunction with Human capital
Commercialization, Communication, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Service, Customer Value, Design, Developing Prototypes, Metrics, People Management, Process Development (PD), Product Commercialization, Product Development, Product Strategies, Profitability, Researching, Senior Management Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Taking Initiative, Team Management, Use Cases
Education: Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) (Required)
Closing Date: 17 January 2022
Related Jobs (29)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract