Product Development Officer
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 300
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic Product Development Officer to join its vibrant Ecocash team. The purpose of the position is to plan product design, product development, product evaluation, and to influence the product roadmap in line with business Strategy, competitor analysis and customer behaviour analysis reports.
- Researches on latest market trends and recommends to the business new products to develop.
- Examines existing and new products for deficiencies and recommends changes and enhancements.
- Analyses customer and partner requirements and provides optimal product development solutions.
- Prioritizes feature requirements and defects based on key metrics and impact analysis.
- Evaluates product release performance against success metrics and customer and partner feedback and uses this information to provide recommendations for further feature improvement.
- Liaises with marketing team for product launch, review, initiatives for low performing products and for increased product adoption.
- Develops product deployment checklists and schedules the activities in line with best practices.
- Ensures quality and completeness of the finished product by applying best practices to user acceptance testing and uses product expertise to influence test cases.
- Manages functional production issues for new features, from identification and prioritization through to resolution.
- Develops process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in any commercial or related field.
- A vocation or professional technical qualification will be an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital product and service domain (product development) is a must.
- Experience in project management is an added advantage.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Product Development Officer” in the subject area by the 25th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.