Product Consultants x 10
- Post Date:August 28, 2021
- Views 491
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Retail
A leading company in the Retail and Manufacturing Industry is on a huge expansion drive and invites applications for the following opening of Product Consultants x 10 that has arisen at the flagship Branch of its Retail arm.
Reporting to the, Branch Manager the incumbents will have the following key responsibilities:
- Perform proper scientific research on assigned product of specialty in order champion the product.
- Keep track of past, current and future product trends.
- Develop and maintains a refined database that efficiently supports product data collection.
- Provide input and analyses for multi focused research project.
- Provide expert advice in relations to the competition, its product line, pricing and availability.
- Perform quality assurance and integration of multiple data streams for Product research and administrative needs.
- Keep updated information of industry standards and new approaches to specific products.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of marketplace, competitors and industry trends in order to identify new Products and marketing opportunities
- Research patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and strategies designed to inform customers about product availability.
- Continuously review product performance against research data and customer feedback so as to deliver optimal product.
- Identify features, applications and benefits of the product relative to the competition, and quantify target markets in which to recommend deployment of the Product.
- Assist Marketing with technical brochures, advertising, and articles
- Coordinate the promotion of product on various platforms
- Assist in creation of new product and irons out flaws right through to final stage for customer specificities.
- Present the Production units with product design so as to design and deliver solutions as per Research finding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business (MBA added advantage)
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive product management/Consulting experience
- Proven record of product development project exposure is also required.
- A clear understanding of relevant consumer products is a must.
- A proven record of success in product sourcing and distribution to relevant markets is required.
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to work with overseas vendors is a must.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are required.
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected] by not later than 31 August 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Related Jobs (18)
Key Account Representatives-Mobile Financial Services x 6 on December 4, 2021 Full Time