- Post Date:May 28, 2021
- Views 368
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
PROCUREMENT OFFICER: PERMANENT POSITION
A suitably qualified and experienced individual to report to the Chief Executive Officer is invited to fill up the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Overseeing the procurement of goods and services for the Council in line with the Procurement of goods and services for the Council inline with the Procurement Laws and regulations.
- Preparation and maintaining of the annual procurement plan for the Council.
- Advising the Accounting Officer on procurement matters.
- Preparing periodic procurement reports for the Accounting Officer.
- Maintaining records on all procurement proceedings and related matters.
- Preparation of bidding documents in terms of the prevailing procurement regulations.
- Anyspecial duties assigned onan adhoc basis by the Chief Executive Officer.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Five O’ Levels including English and Mathematics.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification of BSc (Hons) in Procurement; Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification.
- A post graduate qualification such as Procurement Diploma or its equivalent would be an added advantage.
- Should be a result-driven achiever with a commitment to excellence and with high levels of energy.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the Procurement Unit and be computer literate.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in government departments or Ministries or Parastatal organisations will be an added advantage.
- Should have a Clean Class Four Driver’s Licence
- Police clearance is a MUST.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should hand deliver their CVs on or not later than 31 May 2021 at 2.30 pm to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and the successful candidate should be prepared to start work immediately.