Procurement Officer, Assets
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 399
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within the Procurement Department of CBZ BANK LIMITED. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Receive capex forms from user departments and verify that they are properly completed and signed.
- Verify quotations received from suppliers and attach the received quotations on capex forms.
- Recommend the best supplier to Manager – Procurement in line with policies and procedures.
- Raise the order to the approved supplier and obtain the necessary approvals.
- Diarise lead-times for all orders issued to suppliers and follow up the respective suppliers.
- Track budget utilization and advise position at the end of every month.
- Produce monthly budgeted expenditure, unbudgeted expenditure and business volume reports expenditure.
- Facilitate payments to suppliers upon receipt of invoices and delivery notes adhering to set guidelines/procedures.
- Carry out regular checks on Suppliers Assessments in liaison with Risk Management and Audit.
- Draft tender documents, manage suppliers during tender submission and provide administrative duties during and after tender opening.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- Possess a degree or making progress towards attainment of the same in Purchasing and Supply, Supply Chain Management, Business Studies, Accounting or similar.
- A Professional Diploma IN Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) is a clear advantage.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and good presentation skills.
- Possess solid interpersonal skills with ability to relate at all levels.
- Should be willing to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications clearly indicating the position applied for to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 31 August, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CBZ Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Related Jobs (21)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
National Project Personnel – Procurement Assistant on October 23, 2021 Contract
4 x Receptionists on October 21, 2021