- Post Date:July 27, 2022
- Views 501
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The Zimbabwe Investment and Development Agency (ZIDA), is an investment agency responsible for promoting and facilitation of both local and foreign investment in the country. The promulgation of the ZIDA Act, which repealed the Zimbabwe Investment Authority, the Zimbabwe Special Economic Zones Authority and the Joint Ventures Act, provides a clear, comprehensive and binding legal and regulatory framework for conducting investment activities, by both domestic and foreign investors in the country.
The Procurement Officer works closely with the Procurement Manager in implementing the Procurement plan whilst ensuring compliance to PRAZ regulations
- Prepares purchase orders and returns
- Recommends best and appropriate procurement method
- Attend and advises Evaluation Committee meetings
- Drafts procurement plans
- Maintaining records on all procurement proceedings and related matters.
- Contract administration
- Supplier appraisal
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Procurement, Business Studies or related field
- At least 3 years of Public Procurement Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (22:23)
- Membership of a professional body is an added advantage
To apply access this link: https://bit.ly/3BhkRID using your Gmail account.
The position remains open until filled.