- Post Date:February 9, 2022
- Views 512
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with the right credentials to fill a vacancy of Procurement Officer which has arisen in a Quarry Mining Venture in Harare
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall supply chain operations on a daily basis and ensuring high quality and cost-efficient supplies for the business.
- Ensuring compliance to set procurement regulations, policies and legislation.
- Formulating, implementing and monitoring of the business’s purchasing policies and procedures.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Procurement of high quality and cost – efficient requirements for the business.
- Facilitation tender processes.
- Collaborating with staff, vendors and technical experts in preparing specifications for quotations, tenders, proposals and supply agreements in a clear and concise manner.
- Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- Proficient in ERP systems such as Sage Pastel.
- 3 years in a similar role.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s licence.
- Mining and/ or quarry industry experience an added advantage.
- Knowledge of safety, health and environmental systems required.
Interested candidates should send their applications clearly stating position applied for, including detailed CV with three (3) referees and copies of certified academic and professional qualifications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 11 February 2022.