- Post Date:August 21, 2021
- Views 357
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Bank Limited as Procurement Manager. If you possess impressive communication and interpersonal skills; good at building meaningful relationships with various stakeholders to form a seamless flow of activity and passionate about purchasing & supply within a large set up, this is a career opening for you.
What we expect from you:
- Develop and manage an efficient and effective procurement system.
- Review procurement procedures in line with business conditions.
- Circulate newly developed and/or updated procurement systems, procedures and policies to all stakeholders.
- Formulate the Group’s capital expenditure and stationery expenditure budgets.
- Monitor, analyze and reduce unbudgeted expenditure.
- Develop beneficial business relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure timely payment of suppliers.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of suppliers.
- Prepare tender documentation and administer the tender process.
- Monitor and ensure that the Group get value for money for all purchases.
- Ensure all purchases are properly approved.
- Motivate, counsel and discipline staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Possess a relevant degree in Purchasing and Supply, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Have a professional CIPS Diploma or similar qualification.
- Possess at least three years’ experience in Purchasing and Supply preferably acquired in a financial services or related environment.
- Possess solid communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Possess high levels of ethical integrity.
- Flexible and adaptive to a fast paced working environment.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 27 August, 2021
Related Jobs (7)
National Project Personnel – Procurement Assistant on October 23, 2021 Contract