- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 424
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
The Procurement Professional is responsible for optimizing the way CEVA procures and manages its supplier arrangements. You will deliver value by taking ownership of spend categories and sourcing projects and bringing expert knowledge and market insight to create a competitive advantage for CEVA. You will ensure CEVA best practices for procurement are followed.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Implement and drive the adoption of CEVA procurement standards and requirements across the business.
- Lead procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable spend owners to maximize the value they receive from suppliers to meet their objectives.
- Lead the charge in centralizing procurement efforts including working with the internal stakeholders from initial need identification to final goods or service delivery to meet stakeholder needs
- Support demand management (via stakeholder management) and then drive supply analysis/strategy, supplier identification, sourcing execution (i.e., “tendering”), contract negotiation, delivery planning and monitoring, purchase execution, and then ongoing performance management and improvement.
- Coordinate preparation of the annual procurement plans and budgets; drive implementation, including regular engagement with stakeholders to update the plan.
- Plan, organize and lead the bid solicitation process; drafting and issuing RFx, establishing evaluation panels, developing bid evaluation criteria and guiding stakeholders on processes involved.
- Support bid evaluation committees, ensure the integrity of the competitive process, facilitate bidder debriefings, and exercise appropriate judgment and tact while ensuring to protect confidential information.
- Acts as the key contact for any internal and external procurement audits. Take responsibility for keeping a running list of previous audit recommendations and the status of their implementation.
- Acts as the custodian of procurement records; minutes, contracts, bid documents, supplier records.
- Conduct negotiations for contractual agreements with suppliers to ensure that service, benefit, and lowest total cost while ensuring quality is not compromised.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships to deliver performance in cost, service and quality.
- Monitor contract lifecycle and contract management to ensure implementation of contracts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contracts, report and address departures from the terms and conditions of the contract.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor degree related area from a reputable institution
- At least six years related experience
- Certifications required e.g. MCIPS and others.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected]. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Related Jobs (7)
National Project Personnel – Procurement Assistant on October 23, 2021 Contract