- Post Date:January 31, 2022
- Views 342
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Local Government
A suitably qualified and experienced individual is invited to fill up the post of PROCUREMENT INTERN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist in the procurement of goods and services
- Assist in drafting of bidding documents and evaluation reports
- Prepare PRAZ returns (Monthly, quarterly and annuals).
- Maintain status reports on procurement and work in progress
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Procurement Officer.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Five O’ Levels including English and Mathematics.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement Supply and Chain Management or any equivalent qualification.
- A relevant degree will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Interested persons should send CVs not later than 4 February 2022 at 3:00 pm to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.