- Post Date:August 30, 2021
- Views 374
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Duty Station: Harare
Position Code: PS- PI21
CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to severe regional drought and has since expanded programming to address longer-term development issues. Currently, an estimated 5.8 million people are facing severe food insecurity in Zimbabwe as a result of the human-made climate crisis.
Through strategic local partnerships, CARE is implementing both short-term and long-term programming to empower Zimbabwe’s vulnerable households to meet their basic needs through sustainable livelihoods. To that end, CARE’s programming in Zimbabwe is focused on the following areas: food and nutrition security, climate resilient livelihoods, economic development, education, and water, sanitation, and hygiene
The organisation seeks to recruit outstanding candidates who are known for their excellence, professionalism, integrity and who are committed to providing support to the country office. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the position posted below:
- Checks the submitted vendor documents and prepare vendor set up forms for suppliers for review.
- Input requests in PeopleSoft.
- Processes advance and non-purchase order payment requests.
- Processes RFQ in PeopleSoft
- Follows up on Vendors on the outstanding purchase order deliveries and outstanding invoices.
- Receives goods and completes the Good Received Note in PeopleSoft.
- Provides secretariat services during tender meetings and files documentation.
- Processes liquidations.
- Receives POP’s from Finance for tracking and following up on liquidations.
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply Management/CIPS, Administration or equivalent
- 1 year attachment/work related learning experience in Procurement, Logistics or other related fields.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
Deadline: 7 September 2021
Related Jobs (7)
National Project Personnel – Procurement Assistant on October 23, 2021 Contract